Threat intelligence (TI) can help any organization better protect themselves. With TI, you can identify threats and add context to them. Once you understand what you are facing, you can take decisive action to better protect your organization.
The need for high-quality, relevant threat intelligence is clear, yet many organizations still struggle with how to implement it into their own security teams. The problem here is that threat intelligence isn’t one size fits all.
Every security team, no matter the size, has different capabilities, levels of expertise, and resources available to them. That is why it’s so important to make threat intelligence fit into your unique setup, not the other way around.
In this webinar, you will learn about different threat intelligence use cases and how to make them a reality for your organization, including:
- How to determine the best fit for TI in your organization
- Where to find or how to create actionable threat intelligence
- How to use threat intelligence to reduce false positives and gain insight to prioritize your team’s efforts – regardless of your team size
- How threat intelligence can fuel automation and orchestration when you don’t have a dedicated TI team
- How to manage risk with strategic intelligence and enable proactive threat hunting