It’s that time of year again, and ThreatConnect is excited to be a part of the 2017 RSA Conference USA! Here are a few CAN’T MISS things to do while you are there…
1. Attend: Practical Intelligence Sharing: ISACs and ISAOs
February 13, 2017 | 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM | Moscone West | 2001
This seminar will cover opportunities and challenges around intelligence sharing. ThreatConnect is working closely with ISACs and ISAOs as a platform for members to share intelligence. The ability to proactively share information within a trusted environment is essential to any threat intelligence program.
- Michael Arceneaux, Managing Director, Water ISAC
- Bruce Bakis, Principal Cyber Engineer, The MITRE Corporation
- John Carlson, Chief of Staff, Financial Services ISAC
- Sean Duca, Regional Chief Security Officer – Asia Pacific, Palo Alto Networks
- Faye Francy, Executive Director, Automotive Information Sharing and Analysis Center
- Laura Koetzle, Vice President and Group Director, Forrester Research
- Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering, Citrix Systems
- Carole Rendon, United States Attorney for the Northern District of Ohio, Department of Justice
- Marcus Sachs, SVP and CSO, North American Electric Reliability Corporation
- Dr. Jason Smith, Technical Director, CERT Australia
- John Smith, Solutions Architect, ExtraHop Networks
- Bobbie Stempfley, Director, Cyber Strategy Implementation, The MITRE Corporation
- Joseph Viens, Chairman, Communications ISAC
- John Wood, CEO and Chairman of the Board, Telos Corporation
2. Attend: Sizzle or Fizzle: Is Threat Intelligence Really Worth My Time?
February 14, 2017 | 1:15 PM – 2:00 PM | Marriott Marquis | Yerba Buena 8
Learn from our integration partners, R-CISC and FireEye, on how to get the most out of a threat intelligence investment.
Moderator and Panelists:
- Dr. Anton Chuvakin, Research Vice President, Gartner
- Brian Engle, Executive Director, R-CISC
- Sean McBride, Attack Synthesis Lead, FireEye
- David Meltzer, Chief Research Officer, VP of Corporate Development, Tripwire
3. Stop by ThreatConnect’s booth #N3225 in the North Hall!
We will be handing out our famous t-shirts, giving demos, and raffling off a Sonos surround sound system! To make sure you can get in and see us, you can register for a complimentary Exhibit Hall Only Pass using this code XE7THRTCON.
4. Join: RSA Conference Kick Off Sync and Drink hosted by ThreatConnect and Digital Shadows!
February 13th, 2017 | 7:00 – 10:00 pm | Jillian’s at Metreon|4th & Howard
Last year’s party was filled to capacity within minutes! Conference attendees ate, drank, and compared notes for the week.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot now!
5. Wake up early Sunday and have brunch at Sweet Maple
2101 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA 94115
I did this last year at RSA, and yes… I waited in line for over an hour. But the brown-sugar-glazed “millionaire’s bacon” is worth the wait! Get there EARLY (7:15am). They open at 8am. YOU MUST GO! SO good! They also have bottomless mimosas, every day.
Sign up for a FREE t-shirt and be sure to stop by our booth