SIEMs are a powerful tool for collecting and correlating event data and have a well-deserved place within your security infrastructure for centralized log management. But to truly shine they need to be supported by other tools in your arsenal – most notably, threat intelligence through a cybersecurity platform.
- Identify the Threats that Matter to You
- Gain Confidence in Your Threat Vetting
- Better Understand the Nature of the Threat
- Enrich Your Intel with New Sources
- Share Data and Store in One Place
- Leverage Workflows and Orchestration