ThreatConnect CEO Adam Vincent joins the ThreatConnect Podcast to discuss the upcoming CISO Challenge Series Webinar on May 5. Vincent offers a preview of the discussion around the five business outcome-related challenges facing chief information security officers around the world.
We also discuss his views on the need for a tightly integrated threat intelligence platform (TIP) and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) platform, as well as what he really thinks of all the hype surrounding eXtended Detection and Response (XDR).
May 5, 2021 9:00 am-10:00 am ET | A Virtual Event
The Role of the CISO in Overhauling and Future-Proofing Cybersecurity
The CISO Challenge Series Webinar is based on the ThreatConnect Podcast’s new series that explores the five strategic challenges facing chief information security officers globally and how CISOs are innovating to overcome those challenges.
Join us for this live CISO Challenge Webcast where three leading global CISOs will offer their perspectives on overhauling and future-proofing cybersecurity through a new strategic technological approach to addressing five global cybersecurity challenges:
- The inability to assess, communicate and manage the financial impact of cyber events – and thus the business risk to the organization
- The increasing sophistication of cyberattacks and cyber adversaries
- Widening cybersecurity skills gap
- Lack of intelligence and operational information sharing
- Underinvestment and lack of business buy-in