Fragmentation in security operations is prevalent throughout government agencies of all sizes. When security teams don’t collaborate and security tools don’t communicate, critical gaps emerge. Today’s adversaries are smart. They know how to exploit these vulnerabilities to compromise your agencies. ThreatConnect helps close the gaps in your security practice.
ThreatConnect allows agencies to:
- Unite security teams to protect your agency as one cohesive cyber security unit
- Tie your security infrastructure together and fortify all your security products with shared threat intelligence
- Collaborate across agencies to share threat intelligence and stay ahead of threats
- Provide threat and adversary context reports quickly and easily to investigative agencies
- Reduce or eliminate manual tasks, allowing your teams to focus on resolving real threats